Even though many businesses are reopening, the pandemic is not over, so we are still planning carefully how to best do so while keeping our students and staff safe. We do understand that for some families, it is much easier to come to the center, so we are planning to have a limited opening in the near future. Please let us know how you feel about the situation and whether, in the near future, your child would like to resume our remote learning via Zoom only, to return to class, or some sort of hybrid of the two.
Some new things that will be in place if we open:
- Scheduled time slots. All students must be dropped off and picked up at the scheduled time, as we are only allowed to accommodate a certain number of students at a time. We will get as much done as we can in the time, but some things may still be sent home.
- Face coverings will be required by all entering the center (students and staff).
- No waiting room. The waiting room will be closed for the time being, therefore students need to be picked up in a timely manner.
- New cleaning policies in place.
- Regular Zoom hours still in place for drop in help, and appointments available for one-on-one help.